skip to Main Content

Export to the UK and EU
with Easy UKCA

What We Do
Logo UKCA Marking

UKCA Marking

Required by 7 of the 25 UK Regulations in force

CE Marking- Easy UKCA

CE Marking

Accepted by 18 of the 25 UK Regulations in force

Relationship with UKCA Bodies

Both in the United Kingdom and the European Union

Authorized Representatives

Accredited partners in the United Kingdom and the European Union

Other UK certifications

Cosmetics, drinking water and all the procedures you may need

Easy Easy UKCA

UKCA and CE markings and other certifications at your disposal

Fast Easy UKCA

Avoid unnecessary searches or procedures and export to the UK now

Safe Easy UKCA

Experts and technical laboratories in the United Kingdom

Full Easy UKCA

We assist you with all UK and EU Certificates

Relationship with UKCA and CE Bodies

Where Self-declaration (CE or UKCA) is not permitted, a conformity assessment performed by a UK Approved Body (or a Notified Body in Northern Ireland) may be required. In this case we take care of everything:

  • Body choice
  • Budget request
  • Sharing the existing documentation
  • Elaborating the new technical documentation (if required)
  • Laboratory tests
  • Making relevant payments (depending on body policy)

Why hiring an Authorized Representative

Although the law does not always require hiring an Authorized Representative, this is recommended for different reasons: support, privacy, experience, etc.

We help you issuing your UKCA or CE Self-Declaration

It is the most common and simple case, but it is not exempt from legal obligations.

We detect applicable norms and standards

Technical File elaboration under our guidance

UKCA or CE Declaration of Conformity issuing

Documentation storage


UKCA or CE Marking Placement

Back To Top